Search Engine Advertising SpecialistMarket Harborough
Because of our rapid growth, we’re looking for a Search Engine Advertising Specialist to join our (international) Marketing team in Market Harborough (UK). This is a full-time position with plenty of growth opportunities.
As our Search Engine Advertising Specialist, you’ll be part of a young, dynamic, and rapidly expanding team and report to our Paid Marketing Manager Marketplaces. You will collaborate closely with our international colleagues based in our Dutch, Denmark, and UK offices.
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Plan, launch, and execute digital ad campaigns to increase awareness and drive new lead generation through our Leads.io Owned & Operated sites.
- Responsible for managing the buying and day-to-day optimizations to drive lead volume from search and display accounts on Google and Bing.
- Test, monitor, and flawlessly execute Paid Search tactics to optimize campaigns, manage budgets, analyze data, and extrapolate insights.
- Research keywords, analyze their relevance, and perform competitive analysis
- Extract campaign data & generate reports that summarize campaign performance to provide further actionable insights
- Conduct A/B testing on ad copy and landing pages to continue to refine and improve conversion
- Develop and create SEM ad copy and manage tests to improve performance
- Implement and manage all aspects of paid search campaigns, including keywords, ad copy, bidding strategies and budgets
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
- 2+ experience working in digital advertising operations.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with a concentration in SEM, video, web development or display.
- Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in search campaign management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage direct response type marketing campaigns.
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including processes, workflow and campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
- Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management.
- Experience with Excel, marketing, and advertising tools
We at Leads.io are a group of tech-driven lead generation specialists spread across 9 countries (and counting!) who aspire to help businesses get the best possible ROI through high-quality leads that we generate for them through Facebook, Instagram, display, native and Search channels.
We think big, act fast, and decide confidently for the future. At Leads.io, you can always be yourself and be the creator of your own success. We take our work seriously and push ourselves for the company and our partners, but we have an informal environment and don’t forget to have fun along the way.
Our support doesn’t end when you leave the office. We also offer a wide range of benefits to help you (and your family) to thrive and maintain that all-important work / home balance.
What’s in it for me?
- Auto enrolment pension with a matched employer contribution of 4%
- Life Assurance providing life cover of 4 x salary
- Private Medical Insurance provided for all staff with the option to add family members
- 21 days holiday per annum plus the usual 8 public holidays
- Holiday Loyalty Scheme for staff after 2 years of service
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme, a confidential helpline offering information and guidance regarding work and family life, including any legal questions
- There’s also free fruit, tea and coffee to distract you when you need it.
- Tech set-up with a Macbook, accessories and Leads.io gear
A hybrid position (a good balance between working from home and office):
Remote working is possible, alongside time in the office. Our office in Market Harborough is commutable from Leicester, Corby, Kettering, Coventry and Rugby as well as other surrounding areas. There’s free parking for drivers or Market Harborough train station is just a 10 to 15 minute walk away.
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form