Corporate Developer / M&A ManagerHoorn
We at Leads.io are a group of tech-driven lead generation specialists (200+) spread across 9 countries (and counting!) who aspire to help businesses get the best possible ROI through high-quality leads that we generate for them through our own brands such as GreenMatch.co.uk and marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, display, native and Search (SEO/SEA). We're a group of results-oriented people, and we’re committed to excelling at our craft. We think big, act fast and confidently pave the way for the future of the group. Our teams are growing rapidly and so we require you to be proactive, strategically-minded, intuitive, and ready to take initiative without prodding. Step forward, add value, continuously learn, and create a niche for yourself — and your growth will be prioritised by our team. We take our work seriously and push ourselves for our clients, but we don't forget to have fun along the way and work in an informal environment.
Current situation of Leads.io
Leads.io has the vision of becoming the global leader in lead generation and joined forces with Egeria in 2021 to accelerate our growth. We are the leader in generating brand-direct leads through Facebook and Instagram. Over the last 9 months, we have acquired the AWM Network Group (Denmark), Boiler Guide (United Kingdom) and Klikproces SEO agency (the Netherlands) which enabled us to expand our business model by generating high-quality leads through marketplaces. We are planning to expand our marketplaces business model through targeted Buy & Build and organic growth while we see many opportunities to accelerate our brand-direct business model as well on a global scale.
Leads.io is part of the Evergreen portfolio of Egeria since 2021. Egeria is one of Europe’s most successful private equity firms and growing at a rapid pace. For more information please visit leads.io or www.egeria.nl.
As our Corporate Developer / M&A Manager your primary responsibility is to actively drive the growth agenda and strategy of the company together with the founder/CEO. The growth agenda has a specific focus on expanding and building the Marketplaces business throughout Europe and North America next to continuous growth in the Brand-Direct segment. This growth will be realized through focused organic growth combined with a targeted buy-and-build agenda. Leads.io aims to grow the business x10 over the coming years.
You will work together with the Leads.io management and the investment team of Egeria, and report directly to the founder/CEO. You will have an active role in executing the growth strategy by pursuing and executing on (acquisitive) growth opportunities throughout Europe and beyond.
There are several opportunities to further grow within the Leads.io group over time.
The Corporate Developer / M&A Manager has the following main priorities:
• Reviews the strategy, actively challenges and drives organic growth focus and acquisition plan
• Sets (M&A) agenda, prioritizes and analyses business propositions based on strategic rationale
• Manages execution of acquisitions and strategic transactions, including strategic fit evaluation, submission and evaluation of bids, negotiations with targets and manage post-close integrations together with the business teams
• Develop & maintain network including related industry experts and advisors together with the founder/CEO and Egeria
• Supports management team with preparation of strategic documents, business plans, board materials; and
• Supports with competitor analyses and market research.
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
• Master degree obtained, preferably in in Economics/Business Administration/Finance or Engineering
• Highly proficient in spoken and written Dutch and English
• 4-6 year of relevant work experience within Strategy Consulting, M&A advisory, Corporate Development/M&A or VC/PE investing
• Affinity with the dynamics and DNA of an international fast-growing tech-enabled company
• Experience with scale-ups, IT, software, digital marketing companies is a plus
• Entrepreneurial, curious, energetic personality
• Decisive and goal-oriented team player; excellent analytical skills, (M&A) project management skills and people management skills
• Ability to quickly grasp strategic overview, also in an unstructured environment
• Self-starter, fast independent thinker, strong personality
• Good social skills. Able to work with and communicate on C-level, shareholder/supervisory board and in an international setting
Mainly Leads.io HQ (Hoorn), some travel required to (European & North American) countries to set and execute the strategic and M&A agenda. Flexible working (from home) is supported.
What’s in it for me?
• Comprehensive base package plus bonus
• Excellent working conditions and pension plan
• Free lunch, drinks and fruit every day
• Travel allowance
• 25 vacation days per year & 8% vacation pay
• Open culture and room for own initiative
• The opportunity to work for a fast growing international company
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form