We specialise in creating effective lead generation campaigns via Facebook and Instagram. We work for over 150 clients, including Greenpeace, WWF, HelloFresh and AudioNova. Because of our rapid growth, we’re looking for a Q&A Engineer. This is a full-time position at our office in Hoorn (Netherlands) with plenty of growth opportunities.
We rely on our own enterprise software to give us a competitive advantage over our competition. We’ve built our own marketing platform, project management system, client portal, and more. This is part of what made us the leading agency, and an important part of our strategy for the future.
We use Trello, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence and Bookstack, and work with the following tech stack:
• PHP, OOP, Laravel
• Google Cloud Platform, Prometheus
• HTML, JS, CSS, SASS, VueJS
• Docker, Composer, Vagrant, npm, Node, Gulp, webpack
• Git, Gcloud, Kubernetes
• TDD, PHPUnit, Codeception
• NGINX, Apache, laravel-echo-server, MySQL, Redis, SQLite
You monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. You ensure deployments are flawless by carefully evaluating and validating every pull request. You use various tools to ensure every new release is deployed smoothly and create and maintain test plans for new upcoming features. Besides managing deployments, you also organise usability testing and are responsible for the continuous monitoring of our platforms.
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Q&A engineer
• You are familiar with Browserstack, Postman, PAW, Test Manager or similar tools
• You’re available fulltime
What’s in it for me?
• Tech talks given by the team (and you!)
• Challenge yourself in our annual hackathon
• Learn more through Laracasts, online courses, conferences, etc.
• Knowledge sessions hosted by external experts multiple times a year
• Biweekly feedback day for everyone to pitch new ideas and improvements
• Standing desk, 2 screens, Macbook Pro, editor of choice (PhpStorm is most popular)
• Company bonus
• Pension plan
• Free lunch, free drinks, and fruit every day
• Spacious office with game room, table tennis, and billiard area
• Open culture and room for personal initiative
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form