As a Product Owner, you’ll help to build the enterprise software that supports our company with its primary processes. We rely on our own products to give us a competitive advantage. We’ve built our own marketing platform, invoice system, partner portal, and more. This is part of what made us the leading agency, and an important part of our strategy for the future. If you’re curious check our Technology and Development page on our website!
You’ll be responsible for maximizing the value of products resulting from the work of the scrum team. Together with the scrum team, you’ll work on continuously improving and evolving the product in order to optimize the value for the users and stakeholders within the business. We’re a rapidly growing company and because of that the priorities sometimes change. It may be that you’ll work on multiple features for a few products at the same time. You must therefore be flexible and be able to switch easily between features and products.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders to ensure that their views and requirements are captured in the product backlog
- Define new features together with stakeholders and developers
- Create a product roadmap and keep it updated and visible for stakeholders
- Ensure that the product backlog is transparent and prioritized
- Identify and solve dependencies with other product owners to ensure efficient delivery
- Test and accept stories
- Update stakeholders about release
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
- 1+ years of experience as a Product Owner or a similar role
- Excellent and proactive communicator, and able to manage and build relationships
- Able to translate business requirements into a structured technical approach and timeline
- Keeping the overall picture isn’t a problem for you
- You think agile and have experience with scrum
- Technical knowledge is a plus
- You have a good grasp of the English language
- You can work independently and, in a team
- You’re enthusiastic and fun to work with
We at Leads.io are a group of tech-driven lead generation specialists spread across 9 countries (and counting!) who aspire to help businesses get the best possible ROI through high-quality leads that we generate for them through Facebook, Instagram, display, native and search channels. We're a group of results-oriented people, and we’re committed to excelling at our craft. We think big, act fast and confidently pave the way for the future of the group. We don't forget to have fun along the way and work in an informal environment.
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive salary in line with the industry standard
- 25 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay
- Excellent employee benefits and pension plan
- A hybrid position (a good balance between working from home and office)
- Free lunch, drinks and fruit provided everyday
- Travel expenses covered
- An open culture and plenty of room for personal initiative
- Opportunity to benefit from working within a rapidly-growing diverse and international setup
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form