You will work in the capacity of a ‘Digital PR’ for our esteemed owned media labels in the renewables sphere such as GreenMatch.co.uk — the UK's leading resource guide on green lifestyles and environmentally conscious home improvements — , Boilerguide.co.uk, Solarguide.co.uk, etc. What this means is that you will support our international link building team in applying various tactics to ensure that our websites are mentioned online as much as possible. You’ll find great websites and strike deals with them for publication. You’ll also pitch content we’ve created to major websites, online magazines, journalists, and bloggers.
As a Digital PR, you’ll be part of a young, dynamic, and rapidly expanding team based in Bodegraven, NL and report to our Search Director. You will collaborate closely with colleagues based in our Hoorn, Denmark, and UK offices. In this role, you're core-responsibilities will be:
- Looking for suitable websites to receive potential links
- Assessing the viability of websites as our partners
- Performing analysis (backlink gap analysis, competitor analysis, backlink analysis)
- Contacting various editors
- Ensuring links are placed the right way
- Help develop link building content
- Setting up digital PR campaigns
- Optimization and reporting of campaigns
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
- You have a good grasp of the English language – both verbal and written
- You have the ability to work with Excel and Spreadsheets
- You can work together with virtual assistants aboard
- You have analytical skills and are detail oriented
- You are able to work independently
- You have a commercial attitude and good communication skills
- You have knowledge of Google Analytics
- You have an education in ICT and/or Marketing
Please only apply to this role if you live in the Netherlands.
We at Leads.io are a group of tech-driven lead generation specialists spread across 9 countries (and counting!) who aspire to help businesses get the best possible ROI through high-quality leads that we generate for them through Facebook, Instagram, display, native and Search channels.
We're a group of results-oriented people, and we’re committed to excelling at our craft. We think big, act fast and confidently pave the way for the future of the group. Our teams are growing rapidly and so we require you to be proactive, strategically-minded, intuitive, and ready to take initiative without prodding. Step forward, add value, continuously learn, and create a niche for yourself — and your growth will be prioritised by our team. We take our work seriously and push ourselves for our clients but we don't forget to have fun along the way and work in an informal environment.
What’s in it for me?
- A competitive salary in line with the industry standard
- 25 holidays per year and 8% holiday pay
- A hybrid position (a good balance between working from home and office)
- Excellent employee benefits
- An open culture and plenty of room for personal initiative
- Flexibility in terms of working from home
- Opportunity to benefit from working within a rapidly-growing diverse and international setup.
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form