Marketing Communications SpecialistGroningen
As a Marketing and Communications Specialist, you will support all our communication to liaise our goals, strategies, values, and positioning clearly and effectively to internal and external audiences and contribute to the growth of Social Blue. You will join an international team of marketing professionals and will play a big part in creating all types of content to support our company’s growth.
- Develop and maintain our communication content such as video, social media messages, publications, press releases, website content, newsletters, company presentations, and other marketing material such as goodie bags, brochures, and leaflets.
- Seek new opportunities to build a solid corporate brand identity.
- Brainstorm new and innovative marketing campaigns for internal and external communications.
- Carry out market analysis, trend analysis, and competitor analysis.
- Organize, coordinate, monitor, measure, analyze and report our marketing communications.
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
- You are experienced with video creation and have advanced competencies in After Effects.
- You are curious, not afraid to show initiative, and have a hands-on mentality.
- You are creative, and you easily connect previously unrelated notions to generate unique ideas for content creation.
- You have experience with social media platforms, tooling, and analytics.
- You are a native English speaker and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You have exceptional interpersonal skills and seek to build relationships amongst multiple teams and colleagues worldwide.
- You have a BSC in marketing, communications, public relations, or another relevant field.
- You have 1-2 years of experience in marketing communications and/or agency.
- A big plus is when you also have experience with core Adobe graphics packages. Understand a range of print and online processes and have a keen eye for detail, typography, color, space, and texture.
We are the leading specialist in performance-based marketing via Facebook, Instagram, display and native advertising, working for brands all over the world from our offices in 9 countries. We’re a group of result-oriented people determined to excel in what we’re doing. We think big, act fast, and decide confidently for the future. At Social Blue, you can always be yourself and be the creator of your own success. We take our work seriously and push ourselves for the company and our partners, but we have an informal environment and don’t forget to have fun along the way. Because of our rapid growth, we’re looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to join our team.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary conform to industry standard
- Excellent Employee Benefits
- Company bonus
- 25 holidays per year & 8% holiday pay
- Open culture and room for personal initiative
- Opportunity to work for a rapidly growing International company
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form