Search Engine Advertising SpecialistAmsterdam
Because of our rapid growth, we’re looking for a Search Engine Advertising Specialist to join our (international) Performance Marketing team Marketplaces in the Netherlands, Hoorn (HQ). This is a full-time position with plenty of growth opportunities.
As our Search Engine Advertising Specialist, you’ll be part of a young, dynamic, and rapidly expanding team based in the Netherlands (HQ), and report to our Paid Marketing Manager Marketplaces. You will collaborate closely with our international colleagues based in our Netherlands, Denmark, and UK offices.
Responsibilities Include but not Limited to:
- Plan, launch, and execute digital ad campaigns to increase awareness and drive new lead generation through our Leads.io Owned & Operated sites.
- Responsible for managing the buying and day-to-day optimizations to drive lead volume from search and display accounts on Google and Bing.
- Test, monitor, and flawlessly execute Paid Search tactics to optimize campaigns, manage budgets, analyze data, and extrapolate insights.
- Research keywords, analyze their relevance, and perform competitive analysis
- Extract campaign data & generate reports that summarize campaign performance to provide further actionable insights
- Conduct A/B testing on ad copy and landing pages to continue to refine and improve conversion
- Develop and create SEM ad copy and manage tests to improve performance
- Implement and manage all aspects of paid search campaigns, including keywords, ad copy, bidding strategies and budgets
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
- 2+ experience working in digital advertising operations.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing with a concentration in SEM, video, web development or display.
- Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in search campaign management.
- Demonstrated ability to manage direct response type marketing campaigns.
- Proven skills in digital campaign management including processes, workflow and campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
- Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management.
- Experience with Excel, marketing, and advertising tools
- Please, only apply for this position if you are already based in The Netherlands.
We at Leads.io are a group of tech-driven lead generation specialists spread across 9 countries (and counting!) who aspire to help businesses get the best possible ROI through high-quality leads that we generate for them through Facebook, Instagram, display, native and Search channels.
We think big, act fast, and decide confidently for the future. At Leads.io, you can always be yourself and be the creator of your own success. We take our work seriously and push ourselves for the company and our partners, but we have an informal environment and don’t forget to have fun along the way.
Our support doesn’t end when you leave the office. We also offer a wide range of benefits to help you (and your family) to thrive and maintain that all-important work / home balance.
What’s in it for me?
- Excellent working conditions and pension plan
- Free lunch, drinks and fruit every day
- Travel allowance
- 25 vacation days per year & 8% vacation pay
- A hybrid position (a good balance between working from home and office)
- Tech set-up with a Macbook, accessories and Leads.io gear
- Chance to develop your table tennis, table football, darts and PS/XBOX skills
- Open culture and room for own initiative
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing international company
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form