We are the leading specialist in performance-based marketing via Facebook and Instagram, working for brands all over the world from our beautiful office in Hoorn.
We rely on our own enterprise software to give us a competitive advantage over our competition. We’ve built our own marketing platform, project management system, client portal, and more. This is part of what made us the leading agency, and an important part of our strategy for the future.
We use Trello, Gitlab, Jira, Confluence and Bookstack, and work with the following tech stack:
- PHP, OOP, Laravel
- HTML, JS, CSS, SASS, VueJS
- Docker, Composer, Vagrant, npm, Node, Gulp, webpack
- Git, Gcloud, Kubernetes, Jenkins CI/CD
- TDD, PHPUnit, Codeception
- NGINX, Apache, laravel-echo-server, MySQL, Redis, SQLite
As a back-end developer, you’ll build the enterprise software that helps our company with its primary processes. You’ll work on a project in a small team, depending on the scope of the project. We have daily stand-ups and a scrum session every two weeks, guided by our Scrum Master, where you can present your ideas and work together with the Product Owner to create the best product.
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
- At least 5 years of experience as a back-end developer
- You’re available full-time
What’s in it for me?
- Time to work on your side projects
- Tech talks given by the team (and you!)
- Challenge yourself in our annual hackathon
- Learn more through Laracasts, online courses, conferences, etc.
- Knowledge sessions hosted by external experts multiple times a year
- Biweekly feedback day for everyone to pitch new ideas and improvements
- Standing desk, 2 screens, Macbook Pro, editor of choice (PhpStorm is most popular)
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form