We’re looking for a Front-end Developer to join our CRO team (NL). We are now growing rapidly and one of our big changes is our CRO team. This team is growing fast, has great potential and is looking for a Front-end Developer to support the implementation of experiments and give input about the technical innovation that helps the business grow.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Being the technical part for the CRO team
- (Helping) setting up A/B tests and experiments in VWO
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Search for technical innovations to grow the business
- Working on dashboards to give insights in the data
- Building and updating templates in Laravel & Vue.js
Check a short overview of requirements below, we might be looking for you.
- As a Front End Developer, you want to learn and improve your current skills
- It’s a plus if you have experience with VWO, Optimize and/or data studio
- You want to know all about the newest developments and can’t wait to apply them
- At Social Blue, you’ll be part of the CRO team which contains CRO specialists and an UX-designer.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- 25 Holidays & holiday pay (8%)
- Excellent pension scheme
- Modern workspace with sit-stand desk, Macbook, 2 monitors at our office in the city center of Groningen
- Free lunch
- Starter pack + welcome goodies
- Training & development opportunities
- Opportunity to develop your table tennis, table football, darts, and PS/XBOX skills
- Open, informal and international culture at a fast-growing, international tech company
- Plenty of room for personal initiative and growth
Does your skillset meet our list?
Please apply through this application form